Thursday, November 27, 2008

MOVIE MADNESS!



Wow! Movie madness! For those of you who missed the opening weekend of TWILIGHT, it was crazy! I happened to see an Edward fan (I won’t mention any names :)) reaching for him on the movie poster and was able to capture the moment on film.

Anyway, there was lot’s of screaming, lines, people dressed up, and full seats. If you haven’t seen it yet you should check it out. We will be discussing the movie and chapters 7-18 of Twilight at the next meeting (December 4th @ 4:30). (If you are looking for more information about the club click here.)

Thanks to all of you who showed up at the 7pm showing on opening night (Carsyn, Cassandra, Tessa, Charlett, Katie)! I sent pictures out to all of you.

Also, there are new polls. So vote! ------->

Hope you all are having a great Thanksgiving! See you next week!

No comments: